As 2018 comes to a close it's time to prepare for 2019. So my question for you is - what are YOU doing to level up? Let's get together in a few weeks to strategize on what worked, what didn't, and brainstorm on how to move your business forward.
Wondering what Wedding Industry Town Hall is all about? Register for this free event to come and meet other like-minded vendors and learn about our mission and what we're all about.
RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/launching-wedding-industry-town-hall-chicago-tickets-49405598475
Expert Town Hall: How to face certain media barriers and how to promote the Chicago wedding industry in the media
We have partnered with the Ivy Room Chicago to host our August town hall/round table meeting and are excited to have them host us!!
Topic: How to face certain media barriers and how to promote the Chicago wedding industry in the media
We'll discuss this in a town hall format as a collective group and then we'll break out into smaller discussions.
- Monday, August 20th at the Ivy Room Chicago 12 E Ohio St # 100, Chicago, IL 60611
- 1:30pm arrival & relaxed conversation
- 2:00pm-3:30pm town hall, then break out into round table discussions
- Light refreshments provided (please make sure to eat ahead of time)
- $25/pp to cover administrative costs
Please RSVP here!
We are gathering other like-minded individuals from all segments of the business to have candid, open, collaborative discussions in a town hall format. This is a stripped down event, no glitz and glamour, just straight talk. The goal is to develop a dialogue that gets to the heart of our industry, the best of it, the areas that need improvement, the ways we can work together, better.
Format and Topic
For the format we will have a moderator and we'll openly discuss how to market ourselves to millennials in today's everchanging digital world and how to fight against barriers that media put up for us.
Please note that this is an invitation-only event.
We are allocating 1 seat per company. We are hoping for the owner, business development manager, director, or a member of the team that is a seasoned pro.
- Date: Monday, May 21st
- Location: Chez - http://chez-chicago.com/
- Arrival: 1:30pm
- Town hall discussion: 2:00pm-3:30pm
- We will be providing light refreshments. Please make sure to eat ahead of time. Fee covers administrative costs.